Woo! I got Keyfobs on the way!

1. I just called the 1800 number to ask about the frog and the lion and the toucan and all were available! lol I made the lady on the phone laugh with my enthusiasm lol. I ordered all 3! I feel like I should get the turtle too so I have a good set but I think I spent enough. >_> I can't wait to get that frog! ITS SO FRIGGIN CUTE!! But yes, they're all available if anyone wants them!

2. Were you able to use the PCE on it?

3. Nope. =P

4. You can get the turtle on PCE. I have it and he's too cute...wanna see him on my Vintage Ergo so you can compare? Me? Enabling? Nah....

ergo3 (Large).JPG
  5. XD Well I can't get the turtle on pce unless someone got it for me who's got pce! Alas, I think I'll have to stick with my 3 for now. They're all sooo cute, I wish they were charms tho!

6. If you have the others-- you need the turtle! :graucho:

You will have your own COACH zoo! :lol:

7. ^^^I was just thinking that! She might as well start selling admission tickets now, cause we're all going to want to see them.

8. lol maybe I CAN charge admission and use that money to get the matching turtle one. :graucho: It's GENIUS!

9. Congrats! :yahoo: They're just adorable!

10. LOL at the "Coach zoo"!!

Congrats on your new keyfobs!!

11. :roflmfao:

12. I want the Lion soooo bad, but ugggg - $20 shipping for me :tdown: Guess I will wait until they hit eBay

13. Congrats...that lion is so darn cute.

14. I ordered the lion too from my store and got PCE.