WOO HOOO!! The Icons book is on its way to meee!!!

1. :yahoo: yay!!!:yahoo: I just made a phone order for the icons book! The 866 CS found one for me in Toronto! i pretty much made the order to see what the process is of ordering via charge-sends as I have never done one and planning to do more in the future since I don't have a LV boutique anywhere close to me....call it a practice run! The SA was very nice and helpful, and I asked them to call me before they fax it so I can watch for it in the fax machine so no one else will get it (due to privacy reason...no need for my boss to see what I spend my $$ on). Also now I fully understand why they need to fax the verification with your address and CC number....it is so they can call the CC company to verify funds on your CC so they know they are going to get paid and it is not a hoax. :smile: I feel really good about this...this is the main reason as to why I was very hesitant about charge-sends but now I feel like I can do it EVERYDAY!!!! :nuts: just kidding!

Can't wait to get it! WOO HOOO!!!:wlae: :yahoo:

2. Congrats! I love it! And isn't it a steal?

3. I have yet to read mine!!!

4. Congrats!

^OT, love your new avatar!

5. may I ask how much is it ? Thank you :smile:

6. How much is that book ?

7. 20 plus tax. check eBay if you can't get one from your store.

8. Congrats!:nuts:

9. nice, thanks

10. congrats!

11. Congratulations.

12. i paid $32 CDN w/ shipping and taxes...so if anyone is thinking of doing a charge-send!

13. aww thanks pinki! :smile:

14. Congrats.....my store is YET to receive them:confused1:

15. Same here. My book is still unopened! :push:
    Congrats on the book and on your first charge send. Something tells me this won't be the last. LOL.