Woo hoo! Just ordered a Paddy from Chloe...

1. I'm so excited! Decided to go with the non-metallic anthracite - I have several other chocolate bags so decided against chocolate. I almost got my Edith in grey - when I got on the waiting list back in January, there were 50 whiskey Ediths on order and I missed it - but someone canceled, so I got the 50th one from BG at the time. Now I'm getting my grey Chloe!

2. Congratulations! What other colors did they have in?

3. Congrats ... can't wait to see your pics!

4. This is the Madison Avenue store. I know they had chocolate as well...and yellow (jaune?). HTH! :rolleyes:

5. Congrats!!!

6. Congrats Bisbee, do u know when it will arrive ? please post pics and let us see it, at first i want to order a non-metallic anthracite through NYC chloe store too, but finally i got a dark grey noir 06, people said that they are the same one, so i don't need to pay the shipping through chloe store, i can say the dark grey color looks really good a lot better on the pics and it pops out so nice if u wear black clothes, and is a very best althernative for the deep black one, i think the deep black color is too strong not the natural black color that i like.

7. It's coming tomorrow - 8/11 - will post pics ASAP!

8. Poo! They tried to deliver my Paddy and wouldn't because a signature was required...even though I have a signature release on file. So...I'm having it held at FedEx and I'll pick it up tomorrow morning! Darn...I really wanted it to be there when I got home!

9. Bisbee did u receive your bag ? do u like it ?

10. congrats!