Woo hoo just got a good deal...

1. I just won some leather Coach Torree boots on eBay! I got black ones...

2. :yes: Very NICE!!! :tup:
  3. wow...so great!!! May I ask how much you won?;)
  4. Total with shipping was $152.
  5. that's an AMAZING deal!!! I think it costs much more retail price. Congrats!!!!
  6. definitely a great deal and CUTE boots!
  7. I believe the auction said they were about $400 retail...and they're brand new! Lucky that the person put a no reserve on the auction. I'm so excited, they're coming on Friday so I'll post pics the first time I wear them!
  8. Those are cute! What a great deal!
  9. GREAT deal! LOVE those boots!!!!! Must be a good day for eBay. I just won the medium belted Ergo in Parchment for $154 brand-new!!! NO reserve! I got lucky. I was drooling over this bag on Sunday with my PCE card in hand but held back and only bought keychains for gifts. Then I went home and found this auction!! It was meant to be....thats what I tell my hubby at least! :yes: LOL.....oh, FYI....eBay buyers beware. There are A LOT of fakes on ebay right now.:tdown: I get SO mad when I see high bids for these obvious fakes. Poor buyers. I wish there was a way I could warn them.

back to topic..... the boots are really gorgeous. Please post pics when you get them!!!:yes:
  10. Can't wait to see your model pics :p
  11. Nice....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  12. Wow those are gorgeous boots! Congrats!
  13. Congrats, those are NICE!
  14. I have these boots in black-They are extremely comfy (like all of coach shoes)-I love them-I also got the Nancie boots last month-They are on sale at Coach for $209 w/ PCE take another 25% off
  15. Great deal - those boots are HOT!!