Woo Hoo..Fairy bag flying my way...

1. Fairy bag on its way from Prada Waikiki, I had ordered another bag from them--the one wine colored bow nylon bag that someone posted earlier---much thanks for that. While on the phone with them, I put myself on their list for the small bowler bag. It's in, went out today. Promise to post pix of both when Ms Fairy arrives.

But here's the best part, not sure if she made a mistake or what--she charged me 1805 for the bag, plus 35 dollars shipping. I was on Soho's wait list for 2100. I told her there was a difference in price between the two stores, this was her explanation--"we are considered Prada Hong Kong, so we usually charge less for our bags."

Well Prada Hong Kong--you just got a new regular customer. :wlae::wlae::wlae:

2. ^DUDE...IM ALL FOR lower prices!!LOL!
    U GO GIRL!
    LOL!

3. Ya, was surprised when the nylon bag came to just over 500 with the 35 dollar shipping.

Here's the pix of the bag from earlier post

[​IMG]

4. That bow bag is just darling! I just love it! Just over $500...rut row. I smell trouble coming my way!!!

Gotta love lower prices..not low but just lower..lol!

5. Very cute bow bag! Can't wait to see the Fairy bag.
    Thanks, good to know about the lower prices!

6. How much did that wine-colored bag cost? I love it!

7. the total with shipping was 560--shipping 35

8. longchamp..yes she was in fact correct, i'd doublecheck all the bags...those in hawaii are significantally LESS for EVERY bag and acccessory...this is the incentive to buy, you can buy virtually everything for less..example those fabulous bear tricks (125 in hawaii..150 in mainland US)....

i work in hawaii, let me know should you need any other info.

9. Congrats on your Fairy! I can't wait to see pics!

10. Cool!!! Can't wait to see it!!! Congrats!!

11. You are so lucky!!! I want that bag so badly but I can't afford it now...can't wait to see pics! I will live vicariously through you! hehe

12. ah the larger one is on NM, I'm waiting on the smaller doctors bag.

13. That is wonderful news about Hawaii and I smell ALOT of business going that way. We need SA names and numbers :smile:

14. a great SA...

Shayla Nakashima (808) 949 - 2868

tell her Trevor sent you. ciao darlings!!! she is the best

15. congrats longchamp! i can't wait to see pics of your new bag!

*sigh* i am still on the fence about this bag. it's so much $! (i can get a chanel bag! LOL)