Wondering what 'H' bag(s).....

1. you use for the warm and sunny Spring/Summer months?????

I think I've got the cooler Fall/Winter pretty well wrapped up but I'm wondering about the rest of the year!!!!! :shame:

2. I am hoping (if we ever get a spring /summer) in ireland that i will be using my cyclamen birkin and my potiron bolide...and the icing on the cake would be if i could find a tgm evelyne in vert anis....:yes:

3. I am going to need something new.....

4. blue jean, toile, white, and orange, in any style look great for warm season, and gold too!

5. I love toile or canvas and leather H bags of any type. Also crinoline and leather.

6. YAAY on Gold! (thankfully) 'cause I'm not a BJ girl (and I mean Blue Jean, Japster....:rolleyes: ) and I can't wear white to save my life and orange and I don't get along very well.......:s

7. Toile GP (black and white), black crinolin/barenia Birkin, and rarely the fuchsia ostrich when the mood strikes me.

8. :roflmfao: Are you saying I am the pervert of the board??!!!

I would probably wear my yellow Kelly most. The only bag I'd store is my croc kelly.

9. Garden Party!!!!!:heart:

10. Ditto. :smile:

11. Did I tell you guys that I returned my Imperial red Garden Party? It was just too small. I do plan to get a larger size in a fun color like green later on when I have more spending money and have finished getting all the new tools for work.

12. I know I'll sully a white bag pretty quickly, so I like BJ togo or gold/cognac. And of course, barenia naturelle. In virtually any bag.

:smile:

13. BJ Evelyne for now...year round...unless of course someone can convince DH to buy me that dang birkin for our 10th anniversary :hysteric: ....

14. I would wear your gold togo Birkin. I wear mine in summer. Along with BJ trim, toile/chamonix trim and turq. Bolide. Wear your black HAC in winter and gold in summer.

15. I wear mine all year round...I don't have that worry. Sure give you reasons to buy more bags!