Wonderful repair experience!

1. A few months back I bought a (very) pre-loved clés. It was in a bit of a sorry state when it arrived. I knew what I was getting myself into because the seller had been very descriptive and provided adequate photographs, but because it was such a steal (around £30!) I couldn't resist. I intended to send it in for some TLC and that's exactly what I did.

I also sent in my pre-loved Agenda GM to be reglazed and to be hot stamped, and both arrived this morning via UPS, beautifully packaged in brand spanking new dust bags. What a lovely surprise! Anyone around to see my babies back from their spa treatments? :graucho:
  2. [​IMG]
  3. Heeeeere !
  4. Hi! :wave: First of all, my agenda...
  5. [​IMG]
  6. Looking good as new...

7. [​IMG]

Loving the hot stamping in the large size!

8. Next, the clés... here are some 'before' pics. :amazed:

9. [​IMG]

10. And after her treatments...

(I don't know what's with the red dust bag?!)
  11. Oh wow... looks dire can't imagine they managed to repair??
  12. The red dustbag is for LE, which was the case for "perfo" items
  13. [​IMG]
  14. [​IMG]

I only asked them to replace the zipper and the fabric around it, but they also fitted a shiny new clasp... and much to my amazement, also a brand new leather zipper pull! I couldn't believe it. I thought they would have been long rid of the parts to replace pieces from this line!
  15. [​IMG]

Still a little dirty inside... presumably from storing coins etc, with the light coloured interior. I tried to clean this up a little before I sent it in, but it could be cleaner! Anyone have any recommendations?