won bid - but bag is FAKE - what do i do?

I'd report the auction you won to ebay, I can't report it as I have been suspended because someone has "similar" info as me so they have suspended me until I can prove I am who I claim I am.

Report it

I didn't realize you could report closed auctions!
I reported!
me too! if a bunch of us do this, the listing will be removed and then our poor OP buyer will get an email telling her she's no longer responsible for the item (and there will be no fb option for either of them), she files with paypal, gets her money back v quickly and all is well!

yay!

Thank god you did not pay for it cause going through a paypal claim process could have been a nightmare, and as far as ebay, it is very tough to get a negative withdrawn.

Its a terrible feeling having your record tarnished over nothing but if you go on the live chat any time you need help, they are good at pointing you to the link where you can email the negative feedback removal team if you do happen to get one. Hey its worth a try, I had one of three senseless negatives removed by them. So its not a for sure but if you plead a good case you might have a chance. It seems with ebay no matter what once you have bought or sold enough stuff chances are you will eventually come across negative feedback.
bottom line, dont pay for this one! and yes everyone report these people please once you have confirmed its a fake!

report the actual auction she won!!! you can report closed auctions!!

then, when paypal closes that auction, the OP buyer will be released of any responsibility....read my earlier post. since she hasn't paid yet, this is the perfect solution!

OP if I were you I would go ahead and leave her a negative feedback and link back to the purse forum thread in your comment on the negative so it will warn others who are bidding on her stuff!!!
It will be too late once the auction is removed!

OP if I were you I would go ahead and leave her a negative feedback and link back to the purse forum thread in your comment on the negative so it will warn others who are bidding on her stuff!!!
It will be too late once the auction is removed!

I'm pretty sure it's against ebay policy to post a link or refer to website in feedback.

What you could do is put the info in your "about me" page, and refer in feedback "selling fakes!! beware! see my about me page!"

Trust me, so many of monaco-babe/paparazzi-girl/moda-da's victims tried to refer to my website in feedback not realizing the ebay policy and ebay removed!