Women with the same purses

1. How do you feel when you walk down the streets or mall and you see someone with the same exact purse?? Do you freak out or you don't care? For me, it's like having on the same outfit..I just look away :sweatdrop:
  2. agreed, its kinda awkward
  3. That rarely happens to me cause I live in an area where paying more then $75 dollars for anything is really wierd. Maybe that's why I like it here. I never run into anyone with the same bag. :yahoo:
  4. I don't really mind that at all...though I prefer it didn't (and it doesn't happen often) I would just think what great taste we both have- hah!
  5. I would get a kick out of it!
  6. I carry my LV speedy 30 a lot and I see ladies with it all the time. It's no big deal to me. =)
  7. I actually like it! It means we both have great taste.
  8. I don't care one way or the other. If it's happened a lot, I haven't noticed.
  9. That's funny, I live in the same type of area and I always think people take my authentic bags as fakes because fakes are everywhere here. Now that is frustrating.
  10. i LOVE it! It's like a thumbs up, right on sista!!
  11. I have never had that happen. If it did, I would think it was awesome, especially if it was a lesser known designer bag! It's like we're both part of some sort of secret club...
  12. I don't think that has ever happened to me. Maybe it's happened with my LV Speedy, since it's such a common bag, but I haven't noticed.
  13. Never had that problem, which is weird to me. I shop sales and other people shop sales but I never see anyone with the same outfit or even the same top. As for bags, I mostly see women with LV speedies and I don't own one, so no risk there:smile:
  14. It shows they have great taste. :smile:
  15. I don't think it's aproblem if you pass someone in the street, it's worse if it's at a party or some social event.