Women In Ties ?

1. Women in ties, Is this a look you are interested in ?

Some women can look really chic and sexy.

But !!! Not me, I don't like this look for myself,

How about You ?
  2. i agree that this look is hot on certain women, but definitely not for me :push:
  3. Not for me either, i don't think they would be very comfortable. It's not my style but I can see it being kinda sexy and chic on someone else.
  4. VERY few women can pull this off IMO.
    About 99.9% of the time, it's not a look I like personally.
  5. I think it can look cool if you wear the tie in a slightly dishevelled, loosely knotted, punky kind of way! :cool:
  6. Ive tried it, I cant pull it off LOL But on a lot of women it can look really hot.
  7. I like it. I like it better as a professional look. Ties never seemed too punk to me, unless wore as belts or headbands. :lol:
  8. I think I'd look like a cross-dresser.

No joke.

9. I doubt that very much, Megs!

10. Actually, a lot of punks in the UK wore loosely knotted, 'school' type ties! :smile:

They were probably wearing them 'ironically'! :lol:
  11. I agree with the ties on women reflecting kind of a punk style. Every time I think girl with tie, Avril Lavigne comes to mind (well before she went blond)!

12. Hi sparkles! Excellent, recent example. :smile:

Avril Lavigne - the Sid Vicious of the 21st Century, lol! :nuts:
  13. Yeah, not something I could ever dream of pulling off. Nor do I think I would want to. But I have a friend who used to wear ties...and by that I don't mean a man's tie, but shirts that had ties that resembled man's ties. lol We have very different style. :biggrin:
  14. absolutely not. bad look. bad bad bad. i always feel horrible for waitresses whose uniform includes ties. i'm so glad i started waitressing after my restaurant changed the uniform from botton downs with ties to polo shirts. :smile: they were talking about changing it back a few months ago and i almost cried. heheh.
  15. I've never likes ties on women. It makes me think of Avril Lavigne and teens at Hot Topic.