Woman with 3-year-old daughter engaged to sicko John Mark Karr!

1. I was channel surfing when I came across part two of a two part interview with John Mark Karr (the perv who claimed responsibility for JonBenet Ramsey's death) and his fiance, a 23-year-old single mother. I can't believe this woman would get involved with a known pedophile when she has a 3-year-old daughter. I don't say this very often, but I hope child protective services gets involved! Here's excepts from the interview with video:

http://www.insideedition.com/ourstories/inside_stories/story.aspx?storyid=1031
    http://www.insideedition.com/ourstories/inside_stories/story.aspx?storyid=1033

2. Oh my. This is not going to end well.

3. Oh no, woman take your child and get away. You've already been involved in a domestic dispute with this man, and you arent even certain he is innocent.

4. that woman is sick mentally. I hope someone could help the poor child.

5. wow, people are nuts!

6. She's STILL going to marry him? I am... speechless!

7. Sick enough for any woman to want to marry him, but for someone with a young daughter?? WTF???

8. Why are people so weird? What mother in their right mind would be engaged to someone like him? WTF is going on:wtf:?

9. wow...that is awful and really disturbing

10. Stupid woman.

11. She says she cannot say he is innocent when it comes to JonBenet - WTF - what some people will do for their 5 minutes of fame is amazing.

12. Very nasty words come to mind when I think of this woman*.

*uses the term loosely.

13. This is why he is with her. This animal hunts for prey.

14. My thoughts exactly. It's not unheard of for pedophiles to get involved with single mothers for the sole reason of getting access to the children. To all single mothers entering the dating game, I say: Be wary of any man who shows extraordinary interest in your children early on into the relationship.

15. "I'm not saying he's innocent. I'm not saying he's guilty. We are all sinners, but that's between us and God." <--Umm..

For whatever reason she "loves" him, what I wonder is how you can do that without even knowing whether he did or not. If she knew he did it and still loved him that is one thing, but why trust someone that you can't figure out?