wohooo I won... It's so cute

1. Nothing is showing in this thread... ODD ?

2. something has been weird.. this forum is acting up altogether :wtf:

3. is it fixed???

4. CoachGirl84
    needs to repost here...

5. I won this cute lil purse charm...

NWT Coach Pink Leather Ergo Handbag Key Fob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. So cute now if you could put a little little scarf on it that would put it way over the edge lol ! I love that charm and wish I got one when they were out at stores.

7. Coachgirl84...that is so cute. :yes: I love pink and I love ergo! Do they still make these or is eBay the only way to get one?
    Congrats!!!:tup:
    Carley

8. I have this...think the DD stole it though...I need to find it to go on my pebbled leather ergo tote...(going to search DD's closet)

9. I got it off of eBay..lol last minute bid

10. that is ADORABLE!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

11. Strange...I too noticed glinches with the forum. Then I finally got a page that stated that it was upgrading...So maybe that was the issue. For I totally posted here I couldn't see anything and there's no post from me at all!

Love the lil' Key Fob! It's so darn cute~:tup:

12. Awww, absolutely TOOO cute! Girl, you are all over eBay! Congrats!

13. aww* so cute!! and it's pink!!

14. Yep, sniff. :crybaby: You outbid me by a dollar while I was cooking dinner last night. I stalked that thing all week too. I'm so sad that was the only pink one I could find.
    CONGRATS!

Does anyone know where I can find a pink one? I don't want turquoise or white...

15. those are cute! Now girl you love you some pink!!!!! :tup: (I love pink too!) ;)