Woah !!! Celebrity Teeth !!! Ugh !!

1. [​IMG]
  2. :wtf: sign me up for MB452!:lol: I would use that money for a down payment for my house.
  3. All I can say is wow. Those are some seriously blinged out teeth.
  4. someone smiled at me at work the other day and had a huge gold and diamond grill. it was weeeeeeird.
  5. Yuck!:throwup:
    I dont really care for the grills, they gross me out! One of my friends his brother has a 24k gold one and it freaks me out when I see him smile.:throwup:
  6. Grills are the worst idea ever! Since I'm in the south I see lots of them all of the time. You'd think I'd be desensitized to the grossness...:throwup:
  7. I dont see the problem. I prefer straight white teeth but it's a form of self expression- the same way we do with our handbags....
  8. Ahh! The vampire ones are so funny!! =)
  9. I'll have to pass on the iced out grills :yucky:
  10. I just don't get it-it's just odd, or maybe at 28 I'm too old:p
  11. ewwwwwww. :yucky: my friends and I always make fun of dudes like that.. it's like why do you wear diamonds in your mouth, u could've spent that money to get your teeth fixed, could've even gotten veneers... LOL ... and not to mention, usually the outfit totally sucks too... it's like they spent all their money on their "grill" :wtf: and had nothing to spend on the rest.

I don't care, that man could be the finest thing i've seen, but if he has diamonds in his mouth or a gold tooth in the front or a missing tooth, i'll PASS, thank you. LOLOL
  12. ^LOL I could take the diamonds & put them in a very pretty ring. I saw a guy Sunday @ Watercountry w/ them in..gross..I think it was only solid gold, if there were any diamonds & he lost them in the water I would be digging to the bottom for it. Finders keeper losser weepers. LOL!
  13. Yuck!!!
  14. :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:
  15. whoever thought 'grillz' would be 'pimp' and awesome should die.