Wish to to hear your thoughts on Braise croc

Hi star,
30cm Braise porusus croc Birkin with gold hw is on my radar the day I spotted one carried by a very tall, leggy and model-like young lady. Mind you, before that, I'd sworn that croc would be too old-looking for me, and I'd told my SA I'd not be interested. And a month later, that changed. I have studied the colours of all the croc skins, and I find braise most appealing.

If you can place an order, please do not hesitate!:wlae:

THANK-YOU Mrssparkles! ...O.K:shrugs: I am giggling...not really sure yet...I LOVE your opinion!...BIrkin or Kelly??? - 25cm though.

I'd say Kelly for you. And only because you already have 2 Birkins. So, it's to add to some variety in your H collection. But I also think that there is nothing wrong with having another Birkin.

The surface area of a Birkin is larger than that of a Kelly. So braise in a Birkin would be relatively more eye-catching. :P :heart: :drool: It'll of course costs more, but I really doubt that's an issue. ;)

I'd say Kelly for you. And only because you already have 2 Birkins. So, it's to add to some variety in your H collection. But I also think that there is nothing wrong with having another Birkin.

The surface area of a Birkin is larger than that of a Kelly. So braise in a Birkin would be relatively more eye-catching. :P :heart: :drool: It'll of course costs more, but I really doubt that's an issue. ;)

Oh goodness, I really love the idea of another 25cm Birkin. ...Um, it definately does make a difference in whether I could get a 35cm in Braise red croc...SA said atleast$40,000., I said, no thanks!he,hr. I just can't go there... I am sure a 25cm is much less. I did not ask as I hope that it is not an issue???? I also assume the 25cm kelly will be much less. Anyhow , I have convinced myself that I would look bad in a 35cm braise croc anyway...( I need to:sweatdrop: ).

think you and I are on the same page... smalll braise- excellent:love: ...
lare braise..."oops" a wee big :wtf: !:lol: I love the croc, but a large Braise croc bag would be really "loud" IMO!:shame:

Ava.....I love your blond hair and I love your fabby bags! I even love each and every one of your Manolo's, baby!!!! And I completely agree with you on the 25cm Braise.....Star? Go for shiny.....Braise.....Red.....25cm ......KELLY!!!! You will NOT regret it!

i saw a lady from hong kong once with a 30cm braise croc birkin. it was lovely and so chic!

star, glazed braise croc in either a 25cm birkin or kelly is an excellent choice!

while i am more partial to a 25cm croc kelly, i have seen your pics with the lizard 25cm birkin and it looks fantastic on you!

Star, I am not much of a "red" person and actually rarely carry my 35 cm rouge vif Birkin, but something about a little little bag in a bright color is very appealing to me--and in the shiny version, I think this color really pops--somehow, matte doesn't do it for me...I figure, if you are going to go with croc, let it really stand out for what it is--
I have always wanted to be blonde but unfortunately never will be...
Good luck!!

I love the color Braise - I'm such a red person though :smile:
ITA - go for the glazed!! It's stunning - honestly, I would take either a Birkin or a Kelly in it... probably in your case, a Kelly since you already have the black lizard 25.
I'm still partial to silver HW since it looks "fresher" and better on my coloring, but I think the warm braise tones would be great with either gold or silver HW.
Oooooh - great choices!!