Wish me luck in getting these bags next week!

1. It's Saks' spend some, get some even next thursday and I plan on taking advantage of it. Unfortunately I don't have a Saks in my area so I'm ordering from the website. Might as well spend $3000 to get the most back ($450), right? Now I need to go about convincing my parents that getting both bags at once would result in a better deal. Especially with no tax and 4% back for SaksFirst! I mean, my birthday is coming up... in May, but that's close enough! :biggrin:

BV Ball bag - in chocolate
    [​IMG]

Gucci small shoulder bag
    [​IMG]
    I'm usually not a fan of Gucci, but I love this one! What do you think?

2. OH WOW, i AUTOMATICALLY LOVE THE BV WOVEN HOBO BUT THAT GUCCI IS GREAT! WOW, I HAVE TO HAVE THAT BAG! I LOVE THAT CHAIN! sorry for the caps, but I am getting that lol

3. :nuts: :love: I love that BV Ball Bag. I hope you get it!

4. Both bags are gorgeous!!! Good luck!!!

5. I love The BV it is gorgeous !!! good luck !

6. What are the details of the promotion? I assume you need a Saks Card? Can you get the deal if you apply and are approved online? Hm.

7. Love the BV. I like the Gucci too. I haven't seen that one before but I think its cute.

8. good luck!!!!!!!!!!

9. Your parents????? If you are buying these bags you need to get a job.

10. Love love love the BV! Congrats!!! Please post pictures when you get it. What a lucky girl!

11. I love the BV Ball Bag!! :love: If you're still in school (you look very young in your avatar), tell your parents that you'll get double the good grades in exchange for these wonderful bags. Sit them down and make some calculations so they can see how much you actually save for them in getting these bags during the Saks promotion. Better yet, ask for daddy! This always works for me! ;)

12. Love the BV :biggrin:

13. oh lighten up, if her parents want to buy her things that's between her and her parents and it does not concern you.

14. Amanda... :lol::lol::lol:

15. both BEAUTIFUL bags! that's my favorite BV and i love the gucci cruise bags with the chain handles (and white is the best color!)