Wish Bracelets

1. Does LV still make wish bracelets? If so what color and pattern? thanks!!

2. I saw some on eBay today & that's also where I bought a plain black one with LV designs. It's so cute, but I'm going to resell it to put the $$ towards another purse... don't tell my DH... :whistle: .

3. LOL I wont tell I promise :smile: I also saw some on eBay in the mini mono, epi and vernis. I was wondering if they came out with this bracelet in the new vernis colors? They would be so pretty! Also what is the retail for one this item? thanks!!

4. Thanks for not telling.. ;) I don't know if they still sell them or not, maybe check elux or the LV site. The retail I think was 250.00 but I'm not for sure on that. Vernis colors would be pretty :love:

5. I would love to get it in framboise! I will have to call 1866VUITTON tomorrow. Thanks for your help!!

6. Hope you find what you're looking for :yes:

7. Thanks I will let you know :smile:

8. I saw the white and black mini MC ones in the boutique last week. :yes:

9. were the mc ones wish bracelets or were they address bracelets?

10. I think the MC ones are the address bracelets because I never recalled LV making MC wish bracelets. But I could be wrong. :shrugs:

11. I'm not much help but I love the wish bracelets, they're quite dainty!

12. Sorry, they were address bracelets. The SA and the SM kept calling them wish bracelets... not sure why cause they confused me when I asked about them. I haven't seen a wish bracelet in the boutique display for a long time now.

13. I don't know if there are any current releases yet, like the framboise, but they are still available in most stores, you just need to ask and they will show you what they have available. I love them and have 6! I wore my black one to destruction and had to get a new loop put on. GOOD LVCK!