Winter Frangrance Recommendations

In cooler weather I love warmth but also some brightness for cheer. My go-to fragrances are

- L'Instant de Guerlain
- Dior Fahrenheit (yes I know it's for men but it smells amazing and different on women)
- Marc Jacobs Daisy (the EDP not the EDT)

Since winter is fast approaching.... well.. uh, not quite in the South yet ( :biggrin: ), but it'll be here eventually,
what are your favorite winter perfumes??

I always hear/read about the best light and summer-y fragrances so I'm curious about this one!

I love breaking out my heavier scents for winter!

Here is a short list of my winter go-tos:

- Luctor et Emergo by People of the Labyrinths - this is in my top 3 all time favourite perfumes ever (possibly #1) and is PERFECT for winter - spicy, a little almond and cherry - to me this makes me think of being in a huge old wooden house during a storm - with a fire lit and someone baking a few rooms over in the kitchen. Comforting and very unique.

- Serge Lutens La Myrrhe

- Lea St Barth - this is a very simple perfume - vanilla and almond - very soft and pillowy - I love it alone but it's also good to layer in the winter

- L'Artisan Bois Farine and Safran Troublant

- Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver

- CJscents Boozywood - this is very very cheap and, imo, perfect for winter. Here's a link (I don't know or work for this person, just love Boozywood): http://www.cjscents.com/pages/ScentList.htm

Ambre Narguilé by Hermès (the Hermessence Line which is sold only in Hermès Boutiques), smells just like apple pie with lotsa honey and cinnamon - in a sophisticated way