Wink - Annual NYC Warehouse Sale

1. New York's leader in the latest must have women's fashion accessories is a favorite amongst the A-list celebrities like Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Biel. At Wink's 2nd annual warehouse sale you will find up to 80% off handbags, jewelry, apparel and shoes. The brands on sale include Rachel Pally, Andrea Brueckner, Mike and Chris, Sam Edelman, Julie Haus, Goldenbleu, Soixante Neuf, Seychelles, Fornarina and many more. **WINK will be donating 10% of all sales to benefit the renowned PS 234 Elementary School in Tribeca, New York City. Visit

Event Begins:2/15/2007Event Ends:2/17/2007Event Times:Thu-Fri 10am-7pm
    Sat 10am-4pm
    (entrance on Laight St
    btwn Washington and Greenwich)
    3rd Floor
    New York, NY, 10013
    (212) 941-7078Payment Type:Cash/VISA/AMEX/MC
  2. if you mention you're a tribeca mommy, you automatically get a % discount at their regular store
  3. Thanks D & G, that's nice. Is it worth going to the store? (Obviously I haven't been to their store :sad: )
  4. Are there online sales or discount codes for online?
  5. i dont know those brands , the only thing i shop for is hangbags hehe what kinda of bags /prices are there? thanks sososo much AGAIN joyc3 hehe
  6. I checked the site and they have some stuff on sale.

Lol, Bessie. They have pretty decent brands online but I doubt I would go since its out of my way and I won't have enough time after work.

Just thought I'd share this info. Found it @

7. i walked into their soho store randomly last weekend and that bag they have on the website - the "spledor bag caramel" - is an absolute dream