Food Wine Wine!!!

I am a wine nut. Just came back from the wine store a minute ago actually. Bought Coppola pinot Noir Silver label 2005 on the rec of a friend and trying it now.

i am a big cab fan and sometimes merlot. not too big on white wines, a reisling once in a while is ok. But, red is the way to go for me.

Also love beaujolais (sp?) and some of the sicilia d'nero wines from Italy. I have a favorite wine shop here that has tastings all the time-great way to try a new wine.

I dont know if theres alot of threads on here about wine....but i run a winery and i love wine!!! so i was wondering if any one else here loves wine!!!

whats your favorite wine??

I do love wine!

And I love all sorts of wine.

I will name only two sorts just now:

White: Riesling
Red: Pinot Noir - or "Spätburgunder" here in Germany.

About 10 or so years ago, we were in Greece and became friendly with a German couple at our resort.
Went out to dinner a few times and she ordered the absolute best wine I've ever had. I'm not a wine drinker, know nothing about them, but I do know this is was a a very dry Riesling that tasted very mineraly- the kind you purse your lips after drinking.

Been on the hunt for it ever since but have never come close. Every Riesling I try is generally sweet. Once in a while I'll get a semi dry. Nothing like what she ordered though.

Can any Riesling fans recommend a very dry one? It's my holy grail of wines..lol

Hey everyone - long time since I've checked in. I visited the finger lakes region last week and tried many of the areas Rieslings. Not my favorite but the area is beautiful.

We did celebrate 7/28 with a bottle of Seven Twenty Eight. Since then, I've been detoxing after all those vineyards.

IMG_1501707025.255232.jpg

Reactions: BPC