***window shopping*****

1. Did some shopping in Helsinki this weekend. This is how the M shop there looks like:
    Mul1.jpg

Mul2.jpg

Mul3.jpg

They did not have the Oxford, but they had other bags in the same leather. And I wasn't too impressed, the leather was not as soft as Araline's:nogood:. Maybe Araline is goat, not washed nappa...anyone knows? Or maybe it was the lining or the stitching that made the leather stiffer..? Anyway, I now have the Oxford out of my system, I think. More pics to follow.

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. I just had to make this one bigger, they're so beautiful[​IMG]

7. :drool::drool: gorgeous, thanks for posting Polaremil, you've brightend my gloomy Monday morning.

8. [​IMG]

9. Oh S**T!!! I feel a shopping trip coming on!!! No I WILL RESIST!!! Polaremil, thank you so much for the pics,this would be a longer post but I'm back off to drool at them all again!!xxxxxxxxx

10. ^^^sorry, those were the real stunners!!! The light was incredible.

11. Your not kidding!!! Totally gorgeous!! Tell me,whats on your wish list now!!!!xxx

12. I don't know. It's not as if I need anything...ha ha. Maybe next time I visit there will be Agynesses on display. They look cool, but I would definitely want to see one IRL before committing even mentally.

13. Totally agree!!!:tup:

14. Fabulous fabulous pics....thanks for posting!
    Drool.........

15. Absolutely fab,fab,fab,Thank you sooooo much.Delightful to see such great bags.Well done!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: