Williams Sonoma Clearance Sale

1. I had seen another post on TPF mentioning that Williams Sonoma has clearance sales in January and August. Does anybody know anything about the one in January? Like when it starts? I had just gotten a gift certificate there for the holidays and I am so excited to use it, I don't know if I can wait for the clearance sale because I just love shopping at that store. But if anyone can give me a hint as to how long I can wait, I guess I can manage to mark it on my calendar and start counting down the days!
  2. The sale starts tomorrow- 12/24. Lots of cookware, tools, books, Xmas stuff, electrics, etc. are being marked down.
  3. Is more stuff going on sale online as well? It's only about 7:30 am here so I haven't seen anything new yet but hopefully a little later. I cant wait!

Also, here is a tip to save some money for everybody who loves to shop at WS!

If you add an item to your basket, let's say for example the [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, geneva][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica]Cuisinart Overstuffed Sandwich Maker. It will show up in your cart for $69.95 with a product number. The number is [/FONT][/FONT]<!--- Item Number ---><!--- Item Number --->64-9907171. If you change the first two numbers to 9 so it looks like this 9-9907171 and put that in the search box, it will show you the same item for only 44.95!!

It doesn't work on all items but try and see what you can find. I've found some good stuff.
  4. I only know about the stores. I don't know about the online sale. They started to mark down things yesterday because there is so much on sale.

BTW, if you like any of the lotions, soaps, etc, you need to buy it NOW because it's all going away. They are being sent to outlet stores. The whole line is being replaced with a new line that's GONE GREEN.