William Rast Jeans Sizing Help!

1. Ok, Just ordered my first pair of Rast jeans. I purchased the Savoy wide leg cut, not the new style, which has more linen, but the older version which is 98% cotton and 2% polyurithane.

The SA told me to order down a size. I normally wear a 28 in J brand and citizens & 7FAM, so I ordered a 27. I hope they fit!!

Does anyone else have these jeans? They are $216.00

How do they fit?

Also, Do they shrink after washing and drying?
  2. [​IMG]

Here is a picture.....
  3. I don't have those exact jeans...but I have the older style that is a flare-leg and they are INCREDIBLY low.

In comparison with the other styles of William Rast jeans, I've found that I have to order a size down. I wear a 27 in these and a 29 in some of the other styles (like the straight legged Rachel)...

I really love William Rast jeans.
  4. Rereading your post as well: What size do you wear in Citzens? I usually wear a 26 in them and I ordered the 27 in WR. I've never worn Sevens or J brand, so I don't know.
  5. Citizens I'm a 28. Actually in all my jeans I'm a 28, so I ordered the 27.
  6. I have a pair of WR jeans. i had to buy them a size smaller than usual since they ran big
  7. Definitely go a size smaller. I was just looking and mine frowning today. I got my normal size and they are so stretched I rarely wear them...even w/ washing and drying. Bummer!
  8. Yep-they run a little big. Nice pick!
  9. Agreed - I normally wear 28s in Sevens and COHs and I wear 27 in William Rasts.
  10. ^^^ Thanks ladies! I feel a lot better now! I got them from Nordstroms, and I'm 5'4, so I KNOW I'll have to get them taken up!

Thanks again!
  11. Yes they fit at least a size larger than other brands... I have 3 pair and love them but I have to wash and dry after each wear because they have lots of stretch...