Will this jacket go with everything?

1. Yes im still on an expedition for a black leather jacket.

What do you ladies and gents think of this one?
    Its by a designer called Madison Marcus and its a cropped leather jacket.

mmr15632B.JPG mmr15632D.JPG mmr15632F.JPG
  2. I like it, would look great with skinny jeans and high heels!
  3. Not my style. Don't like the fact that it's so puffy and so short. Jackets like that look good if the leather looks worn. Then it would have that vintage vibe. That looks cute. But that's just my opinion.
  4. It looks cute and sporty. What's the material like? usually i prefer jackets that are soft. But if it floats your boat, buy it!
  5. i think it's a little too cropped
  6. All i know is that it is leather, looks a bit tough doesnt it. *Sigh* back to my search!
  7. I like it
  8. It's too short. What do you plan to use it for?
  9. I agree with everyone who said it's too cropped. I would get one, similar, but at regular length.
  10. I like it. Its very "now" in terms of whats trendy. It would go with skinny jeans or even wide leg jeans as long as they aren't too wide KWIM? I think you could even do this with the right slacks :yes: A pencil skirt with a longer top. Ideas! Ideas!
  11. I think it is too short and will readily get dated.
  12. I find it to short
  13. Too short methinks :oh:
  14. i'm not a fan of leather jackets but i do like this one. :yes:
  15. I really like it, but I don't think it would necessarily go with everything. It's really trendy, so if that's what you're looking for then get it. But if you're looking for longevity out of a leather jacket, I would go for a style that isn't so cropped. :smile: