Will there ever be a Suhali Speedy?

1. If the question has been asked before I apologize! But I'm wondering if LV will ever make a speedy in suhali leather? Wouldn't that be something?! It would look awesome designed like the MC with the pocket on the front but WOW that would be TDF! :drool:
  2. I would buy one for sure.
  3. I thought I read somewhere that it was going to be made.
  4. That would be nice :biggrin:
  5. MMMM... I would go nuts and probably buy a Suhali Speedy if it is ever made in Geranium. :drool: :drool:
  6. Gosh I hope so I would so buy one. Love the suhali line but alot of the bags are small.;)
  7. I would be the first person on the list! :smile:
  8. It would be beautiful.:tup: I hope they don't do it too soon though becuase I can't break my ban again.
  9. I'd have to see it first, it'd be nice but it'd be $$$ !
  10. That is hard to say, maybe they wont create the bag EXACTLY like the MC speedy because its the MC'S Style... it may look more like a regular one but with gold studs, who's to know... it would be awesome though. I am sure down the line Suhali will bring out more ICONIC bags other than the lockit
  11. ^^^

...maybe even a Suhali Keepall!!?!?!?!?!? :nuts: :drool: It would be AWESOME if it would have the same leather ribs and studs on it like the MC Keepall does!
  12. It'd be interesting to see. Maybe the speedy would have gold brass corners like the MC speedy...I wonder where they'd put all the signature Suhali studs though.
  13. ^ i'd imagine it would have those brass corners and maybe studs along the zip :yes:
  14. Or maybe have the studs in the same place where they are on the MC Speedy. [On the leather part at the bottom of the handles.]
  15. yeah i like the design of it with gold studs and four protective feet at the bottom and with s-lock that would be so great !!!