will the real COACH mod please stand up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, jillybean would be good. we need someone who is into coach. Kallison and aarti are not very friendly or coach enthusiasts. Kal likes to lecture people and it gets old fast. In fact I wish she wouldn't post so much.

:wtf: Wow. That is not a good way to make friends on the forum. You don't disrespect people. It's clear rule of the PF. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone to talk about you like that. Just please be respectful of others on the forum.

I'm sure whoever is mod to the coach forum will be a fan and great addition to the mod team.

Great idea! We need someone to keep an eye on things. I have sent PMs to Vlad when I have seen the trolls come out. Also, it would be nice to get the people asking about the Coach Legacy Shoulder Bag to post on the posts that are already there!

people, just because everything in my bag is coach, the first stop at the mall I make is usually coach, am very friendly with the coach SAs, and frequent the coach forum does not in any shape or form make me a coach enthusiast! :rolleyes: :roflmfao:

honey, i base my statement on how often i see you posting on the same threads as i do, and the amount of good advice, and posts you have. i don't think you're a gal i'd see "fishing" for votes :yes: it's just my opinion :yes:

^^i'm curious too. And getting a little tired of 17 threads about the same thing. So i think mod is sorely needed.

OMG I know!!!! I used to read every thread...and now just looking at the headings I can tell its a thread that if someone had just gone to the next PAGE of threads they would have seen five other threads on the SAME topic!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.