Will people ACTUALLY buy this!?!?

1. There are people out there would buy anything. I put that on the same level has that $500 straw/wicker clutch. Crazy!!!

2. that blue alligator ($198) is yummy

[​IMG]

3. Nope!!

4. this has been discussed before.

i most definately would!

5. Oh... sorry...

6. I agree... it IS yummy... I'm just not so sure it's $200 worth of yummy-ness... :shrugs:

7. I wouldn't. I had a hard time convincing myself to buy the ergo keyfob for $38! Also I have a hard time buying things that are made out of animals that are killed for the sake of their skin/fur (do people eat alligator?) I know I'm such a hypocrite carrying around leather, but I tell myself that, hopefully, the whole cow is used, not just for it's skin.

8. Wow. No.

9. I'm sure there are some out there that would, personally I wouldn't. I'm much rather put that toward a nice bag.

10. I don't think so. I thought that fob was going to be a show when I clicked on the link, but it wasn't. It seems like an overpriced waste, but that's just me.

11. That's what I'm talking about! :yes:

12. I wouldn't, because I don't like how it looks, (ooh, very exotic! lol...) and I'd rather buy a bag with $200. :smile:

13. I wouldn't but I suspect there are some who would.

14. i really would like to see the person who would buy that... please if anyone on tpf bought it explain to the rest of us why???????