will indy go on sale?

1. I really want the large python indy in black. Price is $5k though and thats ALOT for a gucci bag.

Do you think GUCCI will put the indy on sale this year?

2. ^^ no ideas

3. Have you tried it on? I found it to be very uncomfortable and awkward.

4. Call and ask

5. I have not tried it on yet, It looks gorgeous though so im willing to wear an umcomftorable bag, esp in black python!

6. This is not meant to sound mean BUT......Ask the same question again in a few weeks. Right now no one knows what will be on sale. It is a total guessing game what will and won't be on sale.

7. :yes:

8. I tried on the Indy, and found it comfortable! Haha I didnt find it akward at all as well. I will kill for a large leather indy in black.

9. i SPOKE TO MY SA AND SHE SAID INDY WILL NOT BE ON SALE, IT IS SELLING VERY WELL AND CONTINUING INTO FALL. IT'S GOING TO BE A HOT BAG FOR FALL

10. aw boo! haha damnit, there goes my hopes for the sale :crybaby:

11. yeah, its definitely not going on sale anytime soon. Esp, with the celeb following. I wanted to get the python large, but it looks like its sold out.

12. i have a weird feeling it will eventually be on sale...not this time because it is jsut too new but later for SURE

13. that was my hope too...I've also wanted the large python indy..but it's really expensive....i guess everyone thinks its a hot bag..so no sale for us.

14. I know it is not the Python Indy but Bluefly.com has the black leather and the brown guccissima Indy right now.