Will I regret buying the Chloe Betty Large bag in Grey? I got on sale for $720

chachigirl

Oct 11, 2006
at bergdorfgoodman.com but i have a feeling I might regret it when it arrives because it is so large. I didn't really think about it, i just did it because sales like that are hard to come by. Does anyone else own a large betty and do you love it? I am thinking i might be better off with a small or medium size. Does this website have an area for trading purses with other gals? Thanks!!

Attachments

• chloe_betty_satchel.jpg
    chloe_betty_satchel.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 392
I have that exact Betty in Ivory, ordered it from Bergdorf over the summer. I really like it! It's a little big for me to use as an everyday "purse" only type bag but it's great for days I need to carry a little more then usual. It's a nice weight for a large bag which is great, I also like to use it for a work bag to give my LV work bag a break, I can fit files, laptop etc. in it. It's great for an overnight or carry on. So to sum it up I've pretty much been able to use this bag for anything and everything, I def. think it's worth it. It's so darn cut too!!

I have the grey, bought it last year from Saks on sale, and it is a great bag- chic casual. Also, this style is lighter than the original Betty's. Enjoy!!:smile:

I have that very bag in chamois (tan) and I love it - I'm carrying it today! Think about it for a while, and return it if you don't love it.

That price is great, by the way, I paid $900 on sale for my chamois, and was happy with that price!

What a great deal! I bought a chocolate version of the same bag at Nordstrom on sale for $719! I have a similar issue only I kind of wanted the Betty with the ring tabs on the zippers. But I could not pass up the price. I do really like the Betty though in general. I have a Lg. pocket paddy that I use during the day, but I wanted a lighter Chloe for my frequent business trips - the Betty is ideal for that - there is less hardware to bang up. I have not used it yet, but I plan on breaking it out this weekend (my husband's out of town and he does not know yet that I have bought another Chole !:sweatdrop: ) and see how it goes. I think you should definitely try it out a couple of times before you decide. I think it is a great size. Once all the paper is out it is very mushy and flattens out a bit. You might be surprised. Plus it seems like the Bettys are harder and harder to find. Good luck! :smile: