Will I look totally ridiculous on campus with a Weekender?

1. I just got a Truffel Work in the mail today and I was surprised how small the Work really is. I can barely fit all the stuff I need for school in the bag. Personally, I love the size for an everyday bag and it fits my frame well but I don't know if it will be practical for school. So will I look like I'm going to a slumber party with a Weekender? Need opinions.

2. I don't think you'll look like you're going to a slumber party unless you have a pillow hanging out of it. :smile:

If you need a bigger bag to put your stuff in I think the weekender will look great.

3. Cracker, I agree with Jewelqueen.

Or you can get a courier or extra courier. Both bags can fit tons of stuff.

4. could you post pics?

5. How tall are you?

6. I don't have a Weekender yet but I plan on getting one for travel and possibly school. I'm 5' 5" and 110 lbs.

7. I don't think you will at all. I think it looks great provided you have enough stuff to put in it.

8. I think it would actually look really great - oversized bags are adorable IMO, especially if you have a legitimate reason to be carrying one (ie lugging around school supplies).

9. Weekender is my fave style -- I carry mine everywhere and never feel out of place! Plus, you can fit your folders, etc. in the bag, a one-stop-shop for the campus fashionista!

10. im 5'3 and I would love to get a weekender for an everyday bag, not just one for school. someone has a gorgeous camel or caramel (I cant remember which) and she uses it as an everyday bag too. I think its on the "pictures of your bbag" thread. go check it out! maybe you can get a feel for what it would look like on you. good luck!

11. Def think you should "upsize" ya Work to a Weekender if the Work is too small for you. I think a lil' slouch in the bags always make it look better :yes:

12. I think the key word here is: practicality.

If the weekender is the size you need in terms of capacity, it's the one you'll love, so it'll look good on you, therefore... campus appropriate! :wlae:
    What would be unattractive IMO would be carrying a medium sized bag and then an extra bag for your supplies... One big bal is always chic!

13. Go the weekender...!

I would LOVE to use a Weekender for school - but I really dont think that I would keep it in good condition by doing that...

I'm thinking - pen marks, food spills, dirty floors and tables etc etc...

If you are confident you she will stay in good shape... I would do it for sure!

14. hmmmm....maybe i should look into a weekender as a work bag. i've also been wondering if it would be too big to carry to work, but i'm tired of carrying two different bags everyday. :idea:

15. i'm 5'6" size 2-4 and tried on the weekender once and thought it looked too bag on me. it's not for me personally, but you might pull it off:smile: