Will getting rid of my Balenciagas help me?

Oh, fashion, what can I say? I'm really sorry about the break-up, even though it was a mutual decision. Goodness, I wouldn't wish the sadness following a break-up on my worst enemy...I mean, really, I wouldn't.

I'll go with the consensus here and just keeping the Bbags out of sight. You're definitely on purge mode, and just getting rid of things, Bbags included, might be a tad rash given the emotional upheaval your undergoing at the moment.

Anyhow, I don't want to be redundant...just hang in there! Know that my, along with everyone's on the Bbag forum, thoughts are with you.

:heart: :tender:

LOL, I really feel like doing that (minus the sweets - no appetite)

But my mum told me I should go to College and be around other people rather than sit at home all day by myself feeling sad...

AHA! See, there IS an upside to heartbreak -- appetite loss. In a month's time, you will be skinny as a rake and be able to wear a First on your shoulder! :yes:

OK, I'm trying to make you smile...

as Jem said, everyone has provided great advice. i'm sure you will be fine after a little while, but hopefully you will continue to love bbags and that they will make you happy again.

Dear Fashion cult

I am so so sorry to hear this. I hope that you are better. Be strong and I always believe that someone better will come along. Do NOT get rid of your bags on a whim. I had a ring from an ex and I sold it on a whim for a song and regretted it.

Put away everything and look at them in a month or two. If you still feel sick, then you know what to do.

Please do take care and maybe take a short break somewhere to get your mind off things!:beach:

FashionCult- I am so, so sorry for what you are going through. I fully agree with the previous posters who said that you should put away anything that you're feeling ambivalent about, as they are a symptom of your sadness and not the cause. You know that they make you happy when the other things in life are going smoothly, so give them a chance to perk you up again! But if you can't look at them, do put them away (never make a rash decision when you're emotional and upset!).
Stay strong, big cyber-hugs to you:heart:

AHA! See, there IS an upside to heartbreak -- appetite loss. In a month's time, you will be skinny as a rake and be able to wear a First on your shoulder! :yes:

OK, I'm trying to make you smile...

:roflmfao: you did make me smile.

I'm actually feeling HEAPS better, even two days into the breakup.

I know its the right thing... and I'm feeling so empowered now to get out, enjoy life and enjoy my own company!

I'm using my Coin Purse now, and I'm starting to smell her and started scrunching her in my fingers again :smile:

Things are looking up!

I'm using my Coin Purse now, and I'm starting to smell her and started scrunching her in my fingers again :smile:

Things are looking up!

^^ yay, i'm soooooooooo happy the love is coming back girl!!! :love:...those little b-bags of yours need love...they don't understand what happened between you & your BF...all they know is that they miss their momma...lots of big hugs to you & your bag babies!!! :tender:

:roflmfao: you did make me smile.

I'm actually feeling HEAPS better, even two days into the breakup.

I know its the right thing... and I'm feeling so empowered now to get out, enjoy life and enjoy my own company!

Things are looking up!

OH Cult I'm so happy you're feeling better! I just woke up and you were in my thoughts so I logged in just to send you quick PM to check up on you and I read this!! :biggrin:

I'm happy the horizon is looking good - the sun is shining bright - and the delicious smell of Bal leather surrounds the air! ;)

Cheers! :flowers:

OK, so at least I'm not the only one who sniffs their Bbags... It's become one of my guilty pleasures! :whistle:

I do it at least once every time I use them!

My Coin Purse is easier to sniff without getting caught! It's more obvious with a bag, so I just smell them before I take them out and about...

I think its a habit now...