Will Edith Gris Vert sell out?

1. Hi guys,

I've become obsessed with the Edith in Gris Vert. It's just so classic, goes with my style, etc. I really should wait a month or two, save up some money, before splurging on this bag. But I'm worried that it will sell out. At the moment it's available online at:

Should I wait, or just go ahead and get it now, while it's available?

Thanks for your help!
  2. I don't have an answer to you question, but I love Edith (I have 2) and am glad to see her back in discussion. I would probably go ahead and get her now, but I am really bad about waiting. I am always afraid things I love will not be available if I wait. If you really love it - why risk it. I really like the gris vert. Let us know what you decide.
  3. That bag is beautiful! The color is TDF! :heart: I don't know if it will sell out or not. If you really want it I would buy it early just to be safe. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
  4. thanks guys. yes, the color is to die for. that's what i love so much. i wear a lot of black and gray, so this would go perfectly with my wardrobe, without being as boring as buying yet another black bag. my willpower is fading. i may have to buy this bag this week.
  5. I don't think the color will sell out, because they have really upped the production for the second season after the crazy waitlists of the first one. But I do think that if you wait too long, it will be hard to locate. Hope this helps. Of course, if you just buy it this week, then it'll all be a non-issue. ;)
  6. I don't think it will sell out either, but the color is so gorgeous I would want to grab it while I could. Good luck with whatever you decide!
  7. The color is absolutely gorgeous! It's hard to tell whether it will sell out or not since that would depend on demand vs. how many were supplied to the stores. I say if you absolutely love it, get it now. Based on my experience, if I lose out on something I really wanted, I become extremely obssessive and frustrated:shame:
  8. so, i went away for the weekend, and now it's not on the net-a-porter website. you're right, tod. now that i've lost it, i'm becoming obsessive about finding it again.

does anyone know of other stores that have it in stock? i live in moscow, so have to get it online, send it to my sister in the u.s., then have her send it to me. or i'll be in paris in october. do you think it would be easier to find at one of the chloe stores there? thanks for your help, everyone!
  9. ^^^ i'm going to NM today and will let you know if they have any there. I'm pretty sure they had it the last time I was there a week ago.
  10. I saw the Edith in gris vert today at NM in San Francisco. Give them a call at 415-3623900 if you want it. The one they had was very pebbled in front and the back was a little smoother but scrumpled. Good luck! Love the color BTW:smile:
  11. I have the Gris-Vert and I love it, but I bought it when it came out (was on the waiting list), then I bought the matching wallet, THEN it sat in the Chloe bag in my closet since July, never used...Finally decided I was paring down my Chloe collection and listed it on eBay last weekend. Its a great color and I adore the Ediths, its my favorite Chloe bag of all time. Just dont need as many as I have....its a neutral color and I think it will match any color you may be wearing. Its a beauty.