Will Coach give me new handtags?

I called Coach CS a few months ago to order a replacement hangtag and the one they sent was awful! :cursing: It was Chestnut and the leather was all scratched/cracked... yuck! It was the right color but the stitching and the hardware were wrong. I called back and they sent out a second one... thank goodness it was the right one. :okay:

I have called Coach for replacement tags too. They can't guarantee they will have a match but they will try to come as close as possible. They didn't find matches for mine and I had 3 that I had gotten at the outlet and 1 that I had lost.

I'm resurrecting a very old thread lol! I finally got around to calling and it should arrive in 1-2 weeks. I hope its the right one. :biggrin: The tags for this bag were so great..they were two oversized ones, hopefully they'll still have some!

Most stores are required to stock replacements...I know mine does...and several other peices that could go missing from bags...such as the hang tag chains, tunrnlocks, etc....and have tool kits at the store to fix that on the bag immediately!

I got a replacement hangtag from the outlet, plus, she gave me a few extras which, I was super happy about since I collect hangtags, I normally have a fountain of hangtags hanging from my bag...lol.