Wildcat for a Wildchick?

1. Wow, I just got a fed-ex delivery (of course DH was outside and brought it in and stood there while I opened it!). It's my new Arad in Wildcat print! Wow this is one elegant looking bag!!!! I love it, love it, love it!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:
    Wildcat Choo 004.JPG Wildcat Choo 005.JPG
  2. Wow, I was waiting for this! Is it soft? Are you petting it? Is Mack the dog jealous? Congratulations! I've got some great Prada flats that would go with that, :graucho:
  3. Oh I just want to pet it!
  4. IT's so furry! I thought it was closer to a printed pony hair. What is it made of exactly?
    It's VERY VERY cool. :girlsigh:
  5. wow! :love:very:supacool:!! congrats!:yes:
  6. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! That is HOT! Congrats. :drinkup:
  7. :heart: Love it Jmcadon :choochoo:

I can only imagine the look DH gives you when the delivery driver pulls up :huh:

I think they are born with that look :lol:
  8. OOOHH!! I love it too!! Excellent choice for a Wildhick!!
  9. Thanks jburg, HubbaWubba & bella...it is softer than I imagined, not like stiff pokey ponyhair i have felt before. I know it's not really pony hair, but I had a pair of Roberto Cavalli hair shoes and they looked like hide. It was kinda creepy.
    Thanks Mick and Cosmopolitan.
    Robynbenz, I think you are right about the look. DH has learned not to ask how much.
    This bag is so much prettier than the pics show. It is a deeper color. I am not normally a fan of ponyhair, and wasn't really even sure I would keep this bag, but I do love animal prints...always find myself drawn to wild looking prints. The size is perfect for me as well.:heart:
  10. Uh, um...did you forget the letter "c?" Or do you know something about jmcadon that I don't? :graucho:
    :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  11. It looks amazing! Congrats!
  12. Congrats jmcadon! Very purrrrtty... :tup: I have high admiration for ladies who can totally rock wild animal prints. Are there any modelling pics I have missed?? :graucho:
    I'd like to see how the sizing is!
  13. Yes modelling pics please... hot Viper Girl with hot wildcat!
  14. That is sooo beautiful... Ggrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Having something like that *MIGHT* do enough to actually turn me on! *MIGHT* LOL
  15. I LOVE it! It is so totally you! :supacool: