Wii bundles

1. $540

Nintendo Wii Game Console Bundles

Buy.com has stock of two Wii bundles. Each is hundreds more than list price for the Wii alone, but they're some of the few in-stock Wiis we could find. The Nintendo Wii Holiday 2007 Super Galaxy Bundle costs $539.99 plus $13.77 for shipping. It includes six games plus an extra controller, Nunchuk, and 1GB card. The Nintendo Wii Holiday 2007 Family Fun Bundle costs $589.99 plus $13.08 for shipping. It includes eight games plus a 1GB card (no extra controllers).Note that "Buy.com reserves the right to cancel any orders it cannot fill."

2. Those prices aren't so bad - when I bought just the Wii (from a local video game store), I ended up buying an xtra controller, numchuk, and about 3 games & my total (incl tax) came out to somewhere around $450. At least with each of those you're getting more than 3 games. I guess it all depends on how much your family will play the games that are included.

3. ^^the ToysRUs bundle is now gone! I wanna know if a TPFer got one! Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!!!