Wich colour quilted Bay are you going to buy??

I looked at all the tags for correct colors and the Chloe tag actually said Orange. Could your photo be the Whiskey? Someone else mentioned wanting it but I hadn't seen one IRL....

The foto is Cannelle from LVR
Here are large Bay in cannelle and Bay Bowling in whiskey :smile:

Attachments

• 0012.JPG
    0012.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 0054.JPG
    0054.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 91
Following my post yesterday, looks like I made my mind up! Just bought a Quilted Bay in Moka (Dark Chocolate) !!:yahoo: :yahoo:

It was Chloe, Sloane Street's last one in Moka and they only have two left in Cream now and are then sold out until the next order arrives :yes: Be quick girls!

My bag will arrive tomorrow or Wednesday and I will post pics straight away for you all :flowers:

Following my post yesterday, looks like I made my mind up! Just bought a Quilted Bay in Moka (Dark Chocolate) !!:yahoo: :yahoo:

It was Chloe, Sloane Street's last one in Moka and they only have two left in Cream now and are then sold out until the next order arrives :yes: Be quick girls!

My bag will arrive tomorrow or Wednesday and I will post pics straight away for you all :flowers:

Wohoooo!!! CONGRATS!!! :flowers: Can't wait to see LOTS of pictures :yahoo:

Another YEAH YEAH YEAH. Wish I lived in London... Can't wait to see the pictures.

Hooray!! Can't wait for your pics, did you buy the regular size or the big bay? I'm hoping to buy my black at the end of the week...can't wait!!! :nuts::yahoo:

a white quilted one for casual
a black unquilted one for office

but... now black or moka??:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

See, I would go just the other way. I always think of quilted as more structured and therefore more formal but I am not in an office environment. Could someone tell me if my thinking is off here? Also, I am not a black fan so I would vote MOKA - it is beautiful IRL