Why'd I do that?

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
A few years back I went through this housecleaning phase where I gave away six of my Coaches to friends and family because I wasn't using them. (I know people slapping their foreheads all over tpf :shocked:)

So, I'm in Denver this weekend with my sis and I am admiring her bag - A LOT. I say, "Your bag is really cute...where did you get it."

She says, "Duh, it's the Coach you gave to me a few years ago." "I love it and use it all the time thanks!"

I say in my head, "You idiot!" :cursing:

I don't know what bag it is either. I want it back - whahhhh!

Oh well, at least my sis has it...:girlsigh:.

M

Haha, that's funny! But you, if you weren't using the bags, I don't think it was a bad idea to get rid of them! And hey, it sounds like your sis is getting a lot of use out of it so I think its a good thing! Now you can replace the bags you gave away with new ones that you WILL use!

awww, im sorry :sad: i tend to go a bit overboard when im cleaning out my closet, so i know what u mean. however- at the time, you probably were thinking "i will never use this bag!" so you cant blame yourself- styles change! :smile: and it's great that your sis has the bag, so it's in the hands of someone you love, who appreciates it and is thankful for it. why don't you describe it to us so we can see if we can find out which bag it is? you never know, maybe you can find it on ebay/tpf!

I feel your pain - I got into Balenciaga and sold a ton of my "other" bags including a bunch of Coach and there's one I'm kinda regretting selling and it was an older rare one so I'll never find it again. Oh, well -I do love my Bal's and I kept my very favorite Coach bags so I have those.