why this BAG !

:blah::sneaky: :lol::lol: ... Mira told me that she took it from the web search for hermes in google ... and what she meant by Ref.Germany :is the hermes boutique - SA

I will not forget to put my name on the picture next time. But I guess it's ok to share. :okay: I wish I could own the Hermes boutique. That would be fabulous!!! And there would be 10% off on anything for TPF members only!!! :lol:

:blah::sneaky: :lol::lol: ... Mira told me that she took it from the web search for hermes in google ... and what she meant by Ref.Germany :is the hermes boutique - SA

I will not forget to put my name on the picture next time. But I guess it's ok to share. :okay: I wish I could own the Hermes boutique. That would be fabulous!!! And there would be 10% off on anything for TPF members only!!! :lol:

:lol::lol:And please tell me when I can sign up.

Mira, I wanted to post a reply to your thread yesterday but I was afraid that I would come out all wrong, and that you may get offended. I noticed that you are from Qatar. I was told that "competition" in immense for Hermes bags, especially Birkins, let alone exotics. Great competition from Saudi Arabia and Dubai ladies too. And I was told alot of exotics are reserved for royalties. The managers and directors from there are accorded "celebrity" status in the eyes of Hermes management.

Natural ombre lizard is a very new skin, and it's very limited. And it's not unthinkable that they reserve it for extremely good customers only. There are VIPs and there are VVIPs. (please don't throw a tomato at me)

Your store manager/director may have decided that in order to appear "fair", he or she could have decided to leave it to chance, to see who pops into the store that very day it's up for sale. It could even be a diplomatic answer to all customers, when it's already reserved for someone else. Please do not despair. These things are out of our control, and we just need the serenity to accept certain things. If I were you, and if I am adament about getting one, I would call Pete from Luxury Zurich.