Why so many fake bags on ebay like #250161828974? Plz help me find authentic one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I am a newbie here and am very concerned over the growing number of fake bags on eBay. I mostly purchase Coach bags, and I was looking for a patchwork style bag that was sold out like eBay # xxxxx. I know this one is obviously fake, so I started to poke around this seller's listings and also discovered another bag and now a wallet that she has listed...who knows how many other fake ones she has thrown in with the real ones to scam people. I was told to report the item(s) to eBay through the link below the listing, and they never did anything, and she still continues to operate. I have moved on to other listings that other sellers have posted, and it seems that way too frequently I click on patchwork bags that are FAKES!! Some I have reported and they have pulled, but mostly they don't. I feel BAD for the poor person that purchased this bag, as well as the many buyers that get scammed. Even better is that the buyers actually post positive feedback for a fake bag sale???? It also concerns me that people don't know any better when they do get scammed. Is it even safe to buy on ebay anymore? Do they actually even try to shut down people selling counterfeit bags??

Anyway, can anyone plz recommend a seller who has the exact patchwork bag as in item xxxxxxthat's AUTHENTIC?? I am DYYYING to find this bag and like an idiot I didn't purchase it when it went on sale at my local department store...ugh! :sad: TIA for your help!!

2. please visit our Coach Forum, and instead of posting a fake bag on eBay and advertise for that Seller, post a photo of the real bag or describe it and see if you can get some help that way:yes:
    This Forum is for authenticity questions only really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.