Why my job was unbearable today...

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Ok so I love my job!!! It has been great and I love being here in NYC.

Today it SUCKED. At about 1 pm I trecked outside to Times Square for 3 hours to do some research and survery questions. First of all, the temperature between 1 pm and 4 pm was high 90s low 100's. The heat index was unbearable. My work clothes (long pants and a button down shirt) were DRENCHED in sweat... I looked like I jumped in a pool and came out- seriously, sooooo unattractive!! :blink:

Imagine some girl trying to ask you questions when you too are dying of heat... NO ONE wanted to stop to answer 5 questions. NO ONE. I got the meanest "NO"s of my life when I asked if people had time. :rant:

Just thought I'd share why my day was less than stellar... but my dinner was delicious!! :amuse:

That would completely suck. It was sooooo hot in the North East today. I just sprinted from one airconditioned building to another. I had a lame day at work too -- I'll be posting!

Sorry your day stunk-this weather is just miserable! I couldn't walk down the block without being soaked in sweat-took a car service 6 blocks to pick up my son from camp because I couldn't bear walking in this!

What was for dinner?