Why my job was unbearable today...

1. Ok so I love my job!!! It has been great and I love being here in NYC.

Today it SUCKED. At about 1 pm I trecked outside to Times Square for 3 hours to do some research and survery questions. First of all, the temperature between 1 pm and 4 pm was high 90s low 100's. The heat index was unbearable. My work clothes (long pants and a button down shirt) were DRENCHED in sweat... I looked like I jumped in a pool and came out- seriously, sooooo unattractive!! :blink:

Imagine some girl trying to ask you questions when you too are dying of heat... NO ONE wanted to stop to answer 5 questions. NO ONE. I got the meanest "NO"s of my life when I asked if people had time. :rant:

Just thought I'd share why my day was less than stellar... but my dinner was delicious!! :amuse:

2. Sorry to hear that. The heat makes people very irritable..and sweaty.

3. Awww, I'm sorry Megs! Heat makes people:rant: .

4. Sorry to hear that, Megs. Maybe if you bribed them with ice cold bottles of water, they might be willing to answer five quick questions?

5. I needed water- not them!! :roflmfao:

It was awful... just too much heat for me- I sound so old!

6. I'm sorry you had a bad. Working in the heat sucks. I hope tomorrow is better!

7. That would completely suck. It was sooooo hot in the North East today. I just sprinted from one airconditioned building to another. I had a lame day at work too -- I'll be posting!

8. eek. that does sound sucky. heat can really bring out the worst in people.

9. In this kind of heat you should not have to leave an ACd building...

10. Ohhh sorry to hear that! This heat is just awful everywhere!!! Do you see the weathermans graphs?? It is all RED from one side to the other!!

11. Sorry to hear you had a bad day, Megs.:sad: I hope tomorrow will be the beginning of a really nice weekend!:yes:

12. I'm sorry people are poopy. what did you have for dinner?

:nuts:

13. I am so sorry, Megs! The heat makes people mean and cranky! I am still so jealous that you have met and seen so many fabulous celebs along the way!

Hang in there!

:heart:

14. Is your boss insane? Does he not know people are dying in this heat wave? I am so sorry you had to suffer through that!!

15. Sorry your day stunk-this weather is just miserable! I couldn't walk down the block without being soaked in sweat-took a car service 6 blocks to pick up my son from camp because I couldn't bear walking in this!

What was for dinner?