Why my job sucks - Or: Qara Bag Giveaway Winners!

1. First of all, many thanks again to our sponsor Qara Argentina for making this contest possible. Thanks a lot!

[​IMG]

Now, I'll get to share my pain.

My job sucks! Administering this website requires so much time, when I suggested to Megs about a year ago that we should add a forum to our blog I had not the slightest clue what was going to await me. There's plenty of days during which I spend a good 14 hours administering this site, optimizing layouts, deal with promotions, work on more exposure, answer member questions or concerns, ban spammers, backup databases, provide content, and the list goes on.

I am actually lying. My job doesn't suck. I lied. I love it, this is the best thing that's happened to me in years, thanks to this site and my responsibility towards our members, I've re-established a sense of work ethic and attitude like I never had it before. And I am loving what has sprung out of the countless hours of work.

Downside is, that my To-Do list gets a long backlog, and some tasks just seem to drag on forever. One of them was to finally pick the three lucky winners of our Qara Argentina Bag Giveaway from a month ago. Oops. :s

Thanks so much to all the participants who vented about their sucky working environments in our contest thread.

The three lucky (or not-so-lucky) winners are:

1. jillybean307
    2. Nishi621
    3. twiggers

:drinks:

Cheers ladies, maybe one of these three bags will soothe the pain a little.

I'll be contacting you all individually to have you pick your prize!

Vlad

P.S. As tPF's official 1st Birthday is coming up, we'll be giving away one very valuable bag in two weeks. Stay tuned!

2. Congrats!!!

3. Congrats to the three of you! I wouldn't want any of your jobs....

4. Congrats to our winners!!

5. WOW! I can't believe I won! I am shocked-truly shocked!

Thank you so much and congrats to the other winners!

At least now we will have a great bag to carry while toiling away!

Thanks again guys!:heart:

6. Congrats to all the winners!!
    You truly deserve your prize!:heart::flowers:

7. Congrats you guys:yahoo:

8. Congrats to all three!

9. Congrats To The Winners!!!

10. Congrats to all three of you!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

11. Congrats!!!

12. WOOHOO!!! CONGRATS! GIRLS!

JILLYBEAN..I knew you were a winner from your stories..LOL..CONGRATS WOMAN!

13. Congrats everyone!!

14. :party: congrats y'all!

15. Congrats, you guys!!!!:party: