Why it never hurts to ask...

1. So the wifey and I were doing a little shopping yesterday at the outlet mall and of course we had to stop by our favorite store... While we were at the register paying for some new goodies, I thought to myself, I wonder if they have the skull key fob? To be honest, I almost didn't ask because I figured that it was sold out everywhere and the outlet surely wouldn't have it, right? Well, I did ask and they did have it. Now I have a very cool new key fob! So, the moral of the story is this; always ask,because you never know...

Oh and this bad boy only cost me a whopping $10 and change...:supacool:

004-1.JPG
  2. Wow! That is just an amazing find. Congratulations!

3. That key fob is so cool! Congrats! :tup:

4. Awesome!
    What a deal. I paid full price and tax for that puppy! lol.

5. The funny part is that I almost bid on one that was on eBay last night. I really wanted this one and I was willing to spend crazy money to get it. The one last night sold for $104 and change plus the shipping.:wtf: So I just saved $100!:graucho:

6. Whoa!
    You really did score. Ok. Next time my husbands tells me I need to ask and speak up when in certain shopping situtations, I think I'm going to listen and take his advice.:p

7. Congrats! So glad you found one. :smile:

8. I'm so jealous! I really want one! Congrats on your great find!

9. WOW - not only did you find a skull charm, but for $10!

Congrats!

10. awesome! I had to pay in full for mine haha. Love it though

11. that's insane! Was that a TX outlet?
    Which one?

12. Congratulations! Very cool!!!

13. Congrats on your find!

14. Get the F out! :nuts: Name that outlet right now! You are about to cause a Texas-sized stampede!

Needless to say...lucky find and an awesome deal! :yahoo::wlae:

15. Wow, $10?! It makes me wonder how little it costs Coach to make it and how much profit they're making from the boutiques!