Why is this? Maybe it's just me, but everytime I buy a new bag I just want another??

1. Is it just me?? Everytime I take a bag off my want list I seem to find two more to add on....WHY why why?? I just got a great Chloe bag two weeks ago so I crossed Chloe off my list and now I'm back to the #####'s of LV's I want...There's just too many choices now!! I mean just look at this scribble scrabble of a list, layers and layers of post it's since I ran out of room on my designated "want" list pages....I mean it's good to want things, it's def. fun, but it's torture. Does anyone else feel like this sometimes....not that it's the most important thing in life, but it's no secret that we love bags.....

0804061507.jpg
  2. And I thought I was the only one who kept a written list.:lol:

3. Oh no it is definitely not just you! I thought getting my first LV last week would curb the insane insane DESIRE for more, but no...definitely not...my favorite thing to do when I'm not doing anything else is to go over my *wish list* and dream about them all...

there are so many I want! and so little time! this bag lust is never satiated...never...

4. I do it all the time, I have a list just like yours! I need a LV agenda so I can be all organized lol

5. Not only you..

It's an addiction..the more bags you get the more bags you "need"

My wish list is getting longer..

6. i keep a list on notepad on the computer.. that i have a folder specified "Want To Buy". in the folder has a bazillion notepad files each with "updated month-year". the more recent ones have a lotttttttt of things.

then again, it also includes like.. everyday or just things i need to buy eventually.. like a bigger LCD tv to use as my computer monitor AND tv... or stuff for my car.. or clothes.. but the majority of the lists include LV/Gucci items. haha.

like now that it's gucci's 85th.. i want stuff. but i keep thinking i'd rather wait 15 years and want their 100th year stuff. that'd rock way more than 85 measily years. haha.

7. I hear ya! I get something off my want list too and so happy when I get it but then I think of the next LV item I want or I see others post another bag I want

8. ;) Obsession ;) That's why there are 365 days in a year - one lovely day for each purse to get out of the dustbag and into the sunshine. :yes:

9. I have a bag wish list too. It reminds me why I come to work and keeps me smiling while I work.:p

10. LOL - I have a list of pics in my laptop at home! I'm glad I'm not the only one...

11. This is partially why my next purchase is going to be a small agenda, I need something that I can keep my cards, id, and wish list in all at once, my medium agenda is for work and I'm running out of room....

12. oh yes, i put the pics of the bags i would love to have on my laptop. and sometimed i just open the file and stare at it :girlsigh:

13. Me too, except sometimes I get too sidetracked from work by my list...

14. I have a special favorites folder on maxthon named "LV wishlist" so I totally understand how you feel! Maybe also the entire allure of not having the bag makes you want it even more. The only thing I know is even if I had all the money in the world I'd probably always have one or another bag that I "really really WANT!!" like a million dollar hermes or something hahaha =D

15. I do the same thing :tender: