Why is it, whenever I decide I *need* a bag

1. I have to have it right now, and drive myself crazy trying to find it.

I've been clearing out many of my bags, as I'm feeling guilty for letting them sit in the closet. So I've been trying to decide which are really important to me, well, I've suddenly decide I absolutely must have a marron 04 city or twiggy. And I'm ready to sell my soul to have it. Someone lock me up before I hurt myself!

2. ^^ <<hugs>>, i know how you feel girl :girlsigh:

3. Take a deep breath.:noworry: You are not alone.:nuts:

4. lol you are so cute. good luck finding that baby.

5. I feel you ! As I am looking for a rouge theater day bag but it's impossible to find! Good luck on your quest! :yes:

6. i'm with you as i can understand how u feel....i've been lookin for a few rare older bags....but not easier to find either.....however, gd luck on ur search as well for me!!

7. I can so identify with this. It is like a craving for a drug that must be satisfied that instant. It is absolutely bizarre. I will even dream about my bag that I must conquer. Then once that bag belongs to me it is only a matter of time before I become obsessed with my next conquest!

8. I hear ya. Keep looking she'll turn up when you least expect it.

9. HeeHee. I have one, but you'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands.;)

Its funny, but I remember there being a huge influx of them on eBay the following spring. They were going cheap, too. Now, they are nowhere to be found.

10. Oh, yeah, and sunspark, the marron is so gorgeous. I have high hopes for the tobacco color coming out this fall. I'm hoping it will be a poor man's marron 04.

11. I'm not looking for anything!
    but SOMEHOW bags keep finding ME :p

12. I can empathize with your plight. I have a HG that I cannot find. Or more correctly, I seem to find them too late when someone else has beaten me to a BIN or staked a claim. I will keep my eye out for you as I am constanty patrolling eBay.