Why is it so hard to stop wanting bags?

OK, so who here compares prices of things to the price of your Bbags? My husband and I recently decided to install an alarm system in our house and when we met with the sales guy he quoted us and initial installation fee of around $1400. I remember thinking, "That's affordable. It's like a really nice bag." I think I do that a lot when I think of the cost of things. "That's like 2 bags..." or "Do you know how many bags I could buy with that!" Silly, huh? :wlae:

Took my cat to the vet this morning. She has some dental disease. The estimate from the vet? $700-$1,000. All I could think of was, "Darn, that could buy me some nice Balenciaga!"

Hi everybody! I'm very new with PF! :yahoo: I'm so glad to found PF! I've been getting a lot of information!

I've been wanted to get LV EPI Bag or Balenciaga The Work Bag (I like 07 Giant City style but maybe too small??) I've been wanted to buy EPI Bags and I finally got Epi Black Zippy last year. I love my EPI ZIPPY :happydance: I want to get EPI Bags to much my Zippy wallet but I feel epi bag looks stiff??? So far I like Passy GM and I have touched it at the LV store and I've been looking at Eluxury every day but not sure about the style plus the price is $1450 plus tax, so it is difficult for me to jump in....

I've been thinking about Balenciaga bag for over year because I just love the style!!! However, I have never touched or see the bags because I don't know whefre to check Balenciaga. I live near San Jose, California. I have checked balenciaga.com but I could not find the store in San Francisco..

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could give me some opinion which bag (either EPI PASSSY, Balenciaga the work or Giant CIty) you would recommend for me to get this year! I want to get a nice dream bag this year! Also, please tell me the best way to get the Balenciaga bag.

I hope to see your opinion and make my dream come true.... :yes:

it's so funny how easily people become addicted to these types of things. i really do love b-bags...the leather is divine, but since i got my BI Day i feel pretty 'satisfied' for now. also i don't switch out bags that often (too lazy!) so i couldn't take the pressure of deciding what bag to wear...lol. now i just choose things that go with my BI Day and it's all good. i would love another b-bag this year sometime..maybe two depending on the budget...but we'll see. i have a lot of other 'loves' too like diamonds and jeans, so gotta be sure that i can indulge evenly, lol!