Why I Should Not Be Let Loose in a Chanel Store

1. Hi ladies this is my first thread ever...and kind of nervous. First I'll write how much I love this forum and it's so much fun reading all of your posts, I have found it a great tool. So here it goes...

I went to Las Vegas this past weekend, and I just wanted to buy the Cambon wallet. Well my feet were tired and I was walking in and out of stores looking for the right flats. I went to all the stores in the forums and walked out of all them dissapointed. Even my husband starting worrying...lol. Anyways I walk into Chanel and end up buying the wallet, a pair of ballerina flats in black, and the necklace with the black and white stripes :wtf: . I went kind of crazy!!! And I'm going back to Vegas on the 15th. I hope I don't go to crazy again :sweatdrop: .

2. congrats! pics please!! i wanna see the necklace! everything sounds delish!

3. congratulations! were they the cambon flats? a lot of people here have been looking for those!

4. No they weren't, I was also interested in getting those but I didn't see them. I went to both Chanel's in Bellagio and Wynn.

5. Here you go...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. cute finds!!
    it must have been fun to go wild in the chanel store!!

7. Oh cuteness! Congrats! No one will chide you for spending here ;)

8. CONGRATS!!!! Very nice, I really like the necklace~ How much??

9. Congrats! Such cute purchases!!

10. Congrats! Love them all! Could you show a full pic of the necklace?

11. congrats! cute stuff!

12. Oh man... this forum is so bad for me. I get the jitters just seeing the black Chanel box....

Beautiful haul... congrats!

13. wow, the necklace is so cute! congrats on ur great purchases! I wish I can go crazy in Chanel someday :p

14. Great purchases!The Chanel shoes are WELL WORTH the money..they last forever!

15. Oh gosh...must have those shoes!!! :drool: Can you tell me the price of it? TIA!!
    Congrats....beautiful purchases!