why I may not be around PF as much anymore..

1. girls.. i have the best news... i'm pregnant!!!!

i just found out last saturday with a home test, confirmed it at the doc on Monday, had an ultrasound on Tuesday to date it (i have irregular cycles).. and am at 9 weeks now!!!!

everyday has been full with reading tonnes of stuff online and at baby forums, organising insurance, choosing a hospital and obgyn, looking at baby clothes and equipment, making a million lists...

i'm so excited and happy =) i pretty much got pregnant the very instant we decided to start trying, so it's pretty amazing and surprising.
    so i'm in a new land of obsession.. so excuse me if i don't see y'all here for a while =).

plus i'm starting uni again in a few weeks, and going to load up now so that i can minimise my load when bub comes. i'm going to study from home and pop into campus when i can; i live 5 mins from campus and they have childcare.

wish me luuucck =) and baby too (i'm so worried it won't make it... you know how it is with tiny ones).
    :love:

2. CONGRATS and best of luck to you!
    Try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy, I LOVED being pregnant!

3. Wonderful news! Congrats, :flowers:

4. Congrats and good luck! I hope you have a great pregnancy!

5. CONGRATULATIONS!!
    If you get time, give us updates on how you're doing!!

6. Oh Holly, that's such wonderful news! CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is such a happy occasion! Thanks for sharing:smile: Good idea about loading up at Uni now. Oh sweetie, you have my best wishes for a smooth pregnancy and for the good health of you and your baby!:heart::heart::heart:

7. Congratulations! Best of luck to you and your family!

8. awww Congratulations!!!

9. Congratulations!!!

10. wow, congratulations! and yes, please keep us updated if you can!

11. This is beautiful news! Congratulations!

12. Congrats!!! This is such a wonderful news!!

13. How exciting! Congratulations! Good luck with everything.

14. Congratulations!:flowers:

15. Yea!! Congrats to you and your hubby!!