Why I am REPULSED by girls who have LV bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selena said:
My husband loves LV bags. In fact he likes to have sex on a pile of them while we count our ridiculous fortune and reflect on our shallow lives.

Selena

LOL!! (note to self: refrain from buying any bags from Selena) :shame: :P

AntiLV said:
No. If your "bf" agrees with you, it MUST be true.

It's not that I don't like this forum; different strokes for different folks. It's that if you really stop to consider my points, perhaps some of you may realize the superficiality of your habits. My basic point is: you, your bf/husband/potential lovers would be happier if you were to pursue other hobbies. Try to realize that you live in a mass-media dominated society that promotes consumption and materialism and short-term happiness. Check out the book "Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television", and it may change your life. It may sound ridiculous, but it did mine.
* BIG YAWN*

AntiLV said:
If you spent just 10% of the effort you put into purse shopping... on being better in the bedroom, you would be happier, more fulfilled

Never mind my earlier q, I think its pretty clear what sex you are... (Didn't catch this part of your post on my first read)

Eh, I agree with you. I look back and think about how much money I've spent on purses and then I realized that I can pay off my car.. Eeek, I need to list stuff on eBay faster haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.