Why Friday the 13th Brought Smiles To My Face

I LOVE that belt, wow that price is so good for Chanel!
I wonder if my Chanel has it in Vancouver BC. .
handbag_luvr or sparklyprincess if you have time could you post the stock number for us?
thanks bunches!!! :heart:

handbag_luvr or sparklyprincess if you have time could you post the stock number for us?

Sorry I'm not sure which is the stock number, but here's what's on the label:

00V A26978Y02018
CEINTURE FANTAI
Z2745

There's also a number under the barcode:
3 572616 681852

Hope this helps!

I'm so sorry for getting back so late, but looks like sparklyprincess got it. Its the one that starts with the A and a bunch of numbers after it.

No way, Jiiinx!! I got that same belt yesterday (Friday the 13th) too! It was such a steal wasn't it? My BF thought it was cute, and so inexpensive for CHANEL. They told us that it also comes in Black enamel.

LOL...that is crazy!!! It is really a steal for Chanel IMO. But congrats on your belt too. I asked about the black one but they didn't have it in. But I want the black one to, the SA told me it was black and gold or white and silver. I thought it'd be nice to have both.

I have the belt, its a great peice, the reason its so affordable is because there is no leather thru the chain. The one with leather is 495. You can wear the belt with pearls as a necklace. I love your red clutch too!