Why don't you like TPF Secret Sant?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For me, it's the internet and you would have to give out your personal information to someone you don't know. I know not everyone has ill intentions, but it is still the internet. Good luck to all that participate though.

2. Cause hubba won't give her address so I can stalk..er...I mean get her a gift.

;)

3. I would love to participate but this holiday season is going to be super busy and crazy for us. I just don't have the time. Maybe next year!

4. i think with the RAOK going on all year anyway and xmas being a crazy busy period for most of us...:s

5. i barely have time or the energy to shop for my family and close friends. it's a nice gesture, but not one i wish to participate in.

i always hated secret santa parties at work. i guess i'm a scrooge.

6. I would participate, but I don't meet the criteia yet as I haven't made enough posts. I will do it next year.

7. The post is hell sending stuff abroad.

8. Thanks for raining on my parade! :lol: j/k. thats understandable. hopefully I won't get "single white female" for my secret santa...

9. Same here, I would have loved to participate this year, but I just don't have time this year, I barely have time to do family stuff. Hopefully I can do it next year, it sound like fun!

10. I would love to!
    But I don't move into my condo until a month before christmas, and I don't think its very good timing.
    I definatley will next year though!:yahoo:

11. I dont want people here thinking they r being pressured to participate..so Im unsure as to why this thread is here.
    Its a voluntary exchange......so everyone participating will hopefully have fun...If they chose not to...Thats their perogative...no?
    anywhohow...I think we really dont need this thread here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.