Why Dogs Hate Halloween!

1. These pictures are really cute, I got them in an email.:love:
    image002.jpg image003.jpg image004.jpg image005.jpg image006.jpg image007.jpg image008.jpg image009.jpg image011.jpg
  2. they all look too cute!! My dog likes Halloween much more than 4th of July. She's afraid of fireworks & any loud noise. I really like the Yoda one LOL. Is anyone dressing up their pets & if so what are they going to be??
  3. my dog is probably going to be either a dinosaur or a pumpkin
  4. Hehehe! This is what I did to my beagle this weekend! My poor boy!
  5. OMG, those pictures are so hysterical, here's another one for ya (lol!!!) :p
  6. OMG! That's what I did to my basset mix :lol:
    I put it on her and she refused to walk, and my puppy went running and tried to steal her dino head. hehehe. I love Target :biggrin:

Edit for I'm a mean mommy:
  7. Hahaha, my dog's name is Darwin, so I was super confused when I saw your SN in this post! I was like, "How did my dog get a SN?"

Cute pets!
  8. Our town has a costume parade for dogs so I need to figure out a costume for Bailey. :lol:
  9. If only dogs could speak.... LOL
  10. Hehe. Thanks :smile: I wanted a beagle so bad but my mom has it set in her mind that they are too hyper or something.
    Too funny that we're both shoving our hounds in little dino costumes too! (My dogs have their own website, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them posting somewhere ;) ;) )
  11. :roflmfao: Thanks, Nina_LV, you have absolutely made my day!!!!!!!!!!! I want to hug everyone of the doggies, they are so cute and hilarious!
  12. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    This is too cute!!!!
  13. Your Mom is right, beagles are super hyper. I love my little guy, but I swear he guzzles Red Bull when I'm not home because he's just constantly on "go!". They're great dogs, though. Super friendly and easy to take care of.
  14. OMG, I love these Berners dressed up as ghosts. I actually use this one as my screen saver :roflmfao: . My husband and I are going to try and dress our little Berner as a ghost this year as well, LOL!
  15. love these photos. here is our dog Dagny as Minnie Mouse one year.

1 small dagny.jpg